CKS South Forbes
- Created on October 5, 2022 1:40 PM
- Last Updated on February 14, 2023 4:13 PM
- October 5, 2022 1:40 PM
Our Program offers:
- Premier Chinese and English Curricula
- An Individualized and child centered lesson plan
- A Prepared Environment that will stimulate your child’s curiosity, needs, and interests.
- Teachers who are internationally trained and certified from the American Montessori Society, Montessori Institute of America, and MACTE.
CKS College Montessori: Montessori Approach
Through the Montessori approach, teachers develop the whole child through the ff. key principles:
- respect for the child: the child is encouraged to choose work previously shown and to independently finish them with grace and courtesy
- self-directed learning: through self-correcting learning materials, the child is able to educate himself/herself
- absorbent mind: the 0-6-year-old child learns with ease, making them teachable of enriched curricula
- sensitive periods of development: children have a particular time in which they are most responsive to learning certain skills. Thus teachers observe them closely to capitalize on these golden "windows of opportunity" for maximum learning
- well-prepared environment: in an atmosphere of natural beauty and order guided by the teacher, children educate themselves in freedom and harmony
Its key learning areas include:
- Practical Life
- Language (English, Chinese, and Filipino)
- Culture (History, Science, and Geography)
We strive to equip multilingual and multicultural learners!
Download application form HERE.
Where are we located? [LINK]