- Created on September 30, 2021 10:31 PM
- Last Updated on September 30, 2021 10:31 PM
- September 30, 2021 10:31 PM
Over 5,000 years old, Yoga is one of the oldest physical disciplines in the world. It offers nine basic benefits (Johns Hopkins Medicine):
- Improves strength, balance and flexibility.
- Helps with back pain relief.
- Ease arthritis symptoms.
- Benefits hearth health.
- Relaxes you.
- Helps you sleep better.
- Gives more energy and brighter moods.
- Helps manage stress.
Enroll now in the Yoga Class of the CKSC Sports Development Office (SDO). This can be taken in lieu of MAPEH classes this SY 2021-2022. Online classes shall run from October 18 to November 30. For inquiries, please contact Coach Rozelle Diu at 0917 876 8787.