- Created on May 17, 2023 11:40 AM
- Last Updated on May 17, 2023 11:57 AM
- May 17, 2023 11:40 AM
Chiang Kai Shek College
Office of the Registrar
ACTIVITY: Distribution of Students' Final Progress Report Cards, SY 2022-2023
TIME: 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
VENUE: Designated classroom, click HERE
FOR THE PARENTS / GUARDIAN / AUTHORIZED PERSONS
- The Cards, both English and Chinese, shall be released only to the students/ parents / guardians / authorized persons (with authorization letter from parents) upon presentation of the student’s ID or screenshot of the grades in the Student Portal (available for viewing on May 18).
- Parents who failed to claim the report cards on the distribution day may claim them at the Office of the Registrar from May 29, 2023 onwards.
- In case of outstanding tuition balance, report cards shall not be released until settled.
- In case of incomplete documentary requirements such as NSO/PSA birth certificate, transfer credentials from another school (for transferee), and I-card/Student Permit (for foreign students), report cards shall not be released until submitted.
二、家長/ 監護人/ 授權者注意事項 :
- 中英文成績單,在出示貴子女學生證或學生門戶中成績的屏幕截圖(5 月 18 日發佈)後,始能分發給家長/監護人/授權人(持有家長授權書者)。